Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A mothers Christmas list



Dear Santa,
This year I decided to make my own Christmas list. Why should only the kids get to experience the magic and wonder of all you have to offer? I hope this list finds you well, and that you can manage all my wishes.

1. I would like to have just ONE day where my kids get along the entire day with zero arguing. Of course more days would be nice, but I know... that might be pushing it.
2. No more whining. None. No compromising on this one. End whining as we know it. Why? Because it's bad for the soul and it makes me want to rip my hair out daily.
3. I would like both my children to do everything I ask the first time - heck.. my husband too 😂 (love you hunny haha)
4. I would like an entire week of not having to do any laundry, AND YET.... still have all the clothes clean and folded neatly in my drawers ready for me in the morning every single day. What??? It's Christmas magic ok!!! This list is for Santa.
5. I would like to be able to drink an entire cup of coffee without having to re-heat it in the microwave 5,000 times. Yep. This is serious stuff people lol.
6. I would like to be able to go to the bathroom with the door closed without all hell breaking loose the minute my behind hits the toilet. An entire day of this would be just fabulous, but honestly even just once in a day would be nice.
7. I would like it to be socially acceptable and appropriate for stay at home moms to drink mimosas ALL DAY LONG.
8. I would like my kids to not suddenly hate me when I'm trying to get myself and them out the door in the morning. This can't just be me!!!! My kids move faster than I'd like them too while out in public, but are then snails when I'm trying to leave the house. Probably an entire week of this would be therapeutic for me... or you know, like maybe forever 😳 lol
9. I would like to have those powers that Mary Poppins has in the movie - If you're a Mom reading this then you know the scene. What I would give to snap my fingers and have my house come together..... a woman can dream ok?! Like I said.. Christmas magic people. Christmas magic.
10. And last but certainly not least - I would like a nice long vacation on a warm tropical island alone (ok maybe my husband can come too haha) with coffee that always stays hot, mimosas, and foot massages every day.

Sincerely,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment